About Pair Team
We are building a team of deeply passionate individuals ready to change primary care operations for Medicaid and Medicare beneficiaries with complex social, clinical, and mental health needs.
- Act Beyond Yourself
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated, full-time Director of Network Development in CA to grow our provider footprint in the California market.
Pair Team partners with primary care groups to enable them to participate in value-based care programs that focus on high-need Medicaid patients, and manage the program end-to-end for our partners with our tech-enabled care teams and technology platform.
You will report directly to the CEO, and this position requires an effective multi-level sales professional with deep experience with the primary care sales process and connections in the CA healthcare market. The ideal candidate must have high energy, be self-driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively and independently in a startup environment.
- Drive market expansion across primary care groups
- Build relationships with provider organizations from C-level down to operational leadership in both new and existing markets
- Gather customer, market and competitive intelligence to identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve Pair Team’s products & services and use that knowledge to identify and develop winning product, sales and adoption strategies
- Collaborate with our provider account management team to engage customers, drive adoption and effective utilization, lead efforts to gauge impact and measure success and customer satisfaction
- Manage all internal reporting on sales process and existing customers status
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- 10+ years of providers sales experience
- Existing relationships in the CA healthcare market, ideally with primary care practices including FQHCs and independent clinics
- Proven experience and expertise in the market, with an understanding of provider organization operations, challenges, key systems, vendors and market trends.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners and a proven sales track record in a new product market environment. Must be able to translate customer feedback and needs and provide solutions that support their needs to meet sales quotas.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Passion for the mission of providing healthcare to underserved communities.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Outstanding organizational, written and oral communication skills required
- 20% travel required
- Creative mindset to continually try new tactics and to create new services
Because We Value You:
- Equity compensation package
- Monthly work from home expense stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
- Work from the comfort of your own home
Pair Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Pair Team, we value diversity and strive to provide an inclusive environment for all applicants and employees. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, marital status, age, disability, political affiliation, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law.