About Pair Team
Pair Team is the first end to end provider enablement solution for Medicaid. We modernize primary care with tech-enabled clinical support teams. With our novel AI-enabled technology, our care teams are able to provide high-touch care to patients, helping them better understand their care plan, navigate the complex healthcare system, and achieve their health goals. Our solutions help reduce healthcare costs, improve health outcomes, and empower patients to be active members of their healthcare team. Based in San Francisco and founded by experienced healthcare technologists and clinicians, Pair Team aims to empower both patients and clinicians to rethink healthcare access and navigation.
About the Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to use your customer service skills in an exciting way! Based in San Francisco and with a globally diverse team, Pair Team is looking for a highly motivated full-time Care Navigator who is willing to think creatively and empathically to help our team change the way patients access healthcare while combating physician burnout.
The core objective of the Care Navigator, through providing an exceptional experience, is to support our patients to receive, and our clinic partners to provide, the right care, at the right time.
The Care Navigator position is a fully remote entry level role. We welcome all applicants from across the country to apply. Healthcare experience is not required, but a desire to contribute to better patient care and outcomes in the US healthcare system is crucial.
Care Navigator Responsibilities:
- Incorporate our Pair Team values into every aspect of your work
- Provide compassionate, high quality and exceptional experiences through outbound phone communications
- Maintain world class customer service for our Clinic Partners, patients and their families
- Learn and become proficient in all internal and external technology tools utilized for the position
- Support patients with scheduling their appointments, continuously engaging patients throughout their appointments and rescheduling appointments as needed
- Support our Clinic Partners and internal Care Operations Team with administrative needs
- Facilitating release of information process for medical records, following-up on records not received and uploading records to Clinic Partner systems
- Promote effective and timely communication amongst internal teams, clinic partners and third party facilities
- Think creatively and provide consistent feedback to improve and optimize our proprietary platform, workflows and technology
- As needed, support Care Operations and other areas of the company
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong oral and written English and Spanish language skills
- Must have reliable a internet connection and cellphone
- Must have a quiet and HIPAA compliant work environment
- Must be available to work 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST
- Kind, empathetic, and emotionally intelligent
- Drive for self improvement and a fast learner
- Comfortable working independently in a home office environment
- Enjoys helping others
- Zest for problem solving, seeking answers, and thinking outside the box
- Positive, energetic team player
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and organized self-starter
- Enthusiastic about technology and innovation
- Reliable and comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Experience working in customer service/hospitality
Because We Value You:
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
- Equity compensation
- Flexible vacation policy with unlimited time off
- Work from the comfort and flexibility of your own home