Ready to change the market?
Then become part of our success story, become part of the "PAIR Finance family"!
To further develop our innovative product, we are looking for a (Senior) Tech Product Manager (f/m/d) to join our team as soon as possible. Become part of our strong, international team, to revolutionize the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
What you can do with us:
- work on new features and feature improvements together with internal and external stakeholders, as business owners or clients, and oversee their specification, implementation, testing, and go-live
- collaborate closely with development & QA team to ensure that requirements are well-understood, development is done as expected and high-quality delivery is assured
- develop product ideas with the squad team at own disposal
- coordinate resources, create and manage project timelines to ensure high quality and on-time project delivery
What you should bring for it:
- 4+ years of working experience in Product Management preferably in a start-up, practical experience in Fintech, Adtech, and/or platform technology
- understanding of software development processes and agile methodologies such as Scrum, FDD, Kanban and requirements gathering techniques (use cases, user stories, features and scenarios)
- good understanding of the tech area, experience in development is a plus:
- knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ER-models
- experience in RESTful API with JSON, XML data formats
- experience with Linux servers and Linux console, experience with AWS
- ability to understand code and discuss it with developers in a technical language
- experience in UI / UX is a plus
- excellent communicator in English; German is a plus
Transparency, Execution, Ownership, Customer Centricity, Innovation and Integrity are important to us and we at PAIR Finance embody these values. Do you find yourself in these values? Then become part of our team and complement us with your individual motivation and character!
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network
- Team events for a successful team
- Good salary for your strong performance
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment
About PAIR Finance:
We are rethinking debt collection with our digital debt collection solution, which is characterized by our high standards of customer orientation and efficiency. By using artificial intelligence, we are combining technology with behavioural science and so we are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
As part of the largest fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
PAIR Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
For more information about PAIR Finance, visit www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ and https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1.
You want to find out more about PAIR Finance and the position? We are happy to answer your questions, but also to receive your application!
Posted by Judith Gröchenig (email@example.com | 030 120879041)