Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
You are a passionate software developer with leadership experience and want to have impact on one of the most innovative Tech-solutions in the debt collection market? Come join one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs and take over the lead of a squad of software developers at PAIR Finance! Be part of our strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
What you can do with us:
- lead a squad of software developers and collaborate with the product team to fulfill requirements stated in the product roadmap
- drive innovation from an IT-perspective and support further business development
- design and challenge the software components architecture and take ownership to continuously improve it
- build, develop and maintain core application and services
- set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- dedicated and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- stay on top of current tech industry trends
What you should bring for it:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering
- experience in leading squad teams of 2-4 developers plus ability to train and motivate the team to deliver great results
- ability to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on both front- and backend
- excellent knowledge of backend and frontend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails, CSS, Java Script, vue.js; ideally good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance, experience in building accounting and banking software would be a plus
- very good communication skills in English
Transparency, Execution, Ownership, Customer Centricity, Innovation and Integrity are important to us and we at PAIR Finance embody these values. Do you find yourself in these values? Then become part of our team and complement us with your individual motivation and character!
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network
- Team events for a successful team
- Good salary for your strong performance
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment
About PAIR Finance:
We are rethinking debt collection with our digital debt collection solution, which is characterized by our high standards of customer orientation and efficiency. By using artificial intelligence, we are combining technology with behavioural science and so we are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
As part of the largest fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
PAIR Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
For more information about PAIR Finance, visit www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ and https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1.
You want to find out more about PAIR Finance and the position? We are happy to answer your questions, but also to receive your application!
Posted by Judith Gröchenig (firstname.lastname@example.org | 030 120879041)