Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
With a fully automated and individually tailored approach, we assess the situation of each debtor individually and thus achieve higher repayment rates without burdening the customer relationship. To further strengthen our smart customer communication strategy, we are looking for a Head of Innovation to lead our Data and Behavioural Science team! Become part of our strong, international team that is changing the traditional collection industry with innovation and passion!
What you can do with us:
- work on an innovative product based on machine learning (specifically reinforcement learning) and artificial intelligence
- lead the behavioural and data science teams
- be the intermediary between tech, behavioural and data science teams and support them in the delivery of high quality and performance
- identify, understand, structure, and solve complex problems with the optimal technology solution and implementation and execution of data science strategy
- oversee the creation and optimization of individual communication strategies and their technical implementation within our AI
- collaboration in designing new processes within the team and department as well as experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find adequate and pragmatic solutions to the unique challenges we will encounter along the way
What you should bring for it:
- academic as well as professional background in the field of behavioural sciences, cognitive sciences and/or in the field of Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- strong theoretical knowledge in applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, and probability theory
- experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams and foster the individual’s strengths
- good knowledge of Python, machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, scikit-learn) and data processing packages (e.g. Pandas, dagster)
- good understanding of relational databases, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- willingness to work in an agile environment with practices such as TDD/BDD, continuous integration, refactoring
- excellent written and oral English skills, ideally also knowledge of German
Transparency, Execution, Ownership, Customer Centricity, Innovation and Integrity are important to us and we at PAIR Finance embody these values. Do you find yourself in these values? Then become part of our team and complement us with your individual motivation and character!
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network.
- Team events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance.
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment.
About PAIR Finance:
We are rethinking debt collection with our digital debt collection solution, which is characterized by our high standards of customer orientation and efficiency. By using artificial intelligence, we are combining technology with behavioural science and so we are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
As part of the largest fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
PAIR Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
For more information about PAIR Finance, visit www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ and https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1.
You want to find out more about PAIR Finance and the position? We are happy to answer your questions, but also to receive your application!
Posted by Judith Gröchenig (email@example.com | 030 120879041)