Ready to change the market?
Then become part of our success story, become part of the "PAIR Finance family"!
To further develop our innovative product, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/div) as soon as possible. Become part of our strong, international team, to revolutionize the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
- You ideate new features and feature improvements together with internal and external stakeholders and oversee their specification, implementation, and testing and go-live.
- In collaboration with the respective Business Owners (Business Development, Collection, Finance, Legal and Partnership Management) you will further develop our technology.
- For the development of your product ideas you have your own squad team at your disposal.
- You coordinate resources, create, and manage project timelines to ensure high quality and on time project delivery.
- You work closely with development & QA team to ensure that requirements are well-understood, development is done as expected and high-quality delivery is assured.
- You contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and you share your learning with the team to help improve team efficiency.
- You identify the strength, weakness of members in your squad; utilize their strength efficiently; measure & improve their velocity until the best is achieved.
- +4 years of working experience in Product Management preferably in a startup, practical experience in Fintech, Adtech, and/or platform technology
- Understanding of software development processes and agile methodologies such as Scrum, FDD, Kanban and requirements gathering techniques (Use Cases, User Stories, Features and Scenarios)
- You have a good understanding of the tech area, experience in development is a plus:
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ER-models
- Experience in RESTful API with JSON, XML data formats
- Experience with linux servers and BASH (Linux console), experience with AWS
- Ability to understand Ruby code and discuss it with the developer in a technical language
- You have a high intrinsic motivation and working in a project-oriented, dynamic environment drives you to top performance.
- You are a very analytical, structured, and data-driven team player and you have a strong intuition for innovative products.
- Excellent communicator in English; German is a plus
What we offer you:
- Challenging & varied responsibilities for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development opportunities and a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international and expert team of colleagues to help grow your inspiring network.
- Team Events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days for your work-life balance.
- Company pension plan and other benefits for your full well-being package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment
About PAIR Finance:
Digital, efficient, and customer-oriented - under these guidelines, PAIR Finance has developed a revolutionary approach to receivables management to change the debt collection market for the long term. We are technology leaders and are working as innovation drivers on one of the most pioneering technologies on the market. We develop our technology using the latest findings from behavioral research - a combination of technology and psychology.
As part of Europe's largest Fintech hub and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to deep dive into the Fintech industry and actively participate in shaping it.
More information & resources about PAIR Finance can be found at: