Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
You are a passionate software developer with leadership experience and want to have impact on one of the most innovative Tech-solutions in the debt collection market? Come join one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs and take over the lead of a squad of software developers at PAIR Finance! Be part of our strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
- You lead a squad of software developers and you collaborate with the product team to fulfill requirements stated in the product roadmap
- You drive innovation from an IT-perspective and support further business development
- You design and challenge the software components architecture and take ownership to continuously improve it
- You build, develop and maintain core application and services
- You set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- You are dedicated and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large sized projects extending over a period of 6 months
- You have experience in leading squad teams of 2-4 developers and you have the ability to train and motivate your team to deliver great results
- You are able to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on both front- and backend
- You have excellent knowledge of backend and frontend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails, CSS, Java Script, VUE; ideally you have good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- You are experienced with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- You have a focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance, experience in building accounting and banking software would be a plus
- You are experienced in working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and you are willing to learn and further develop your own skills
- You are comfortable with working and communicating in a dynamic, international start-up environment
- Your communication skills are very good and you have a high proficiency in English
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network.
- Team events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance.
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment.
About PAIR Finance:
Digital, efficient and customer-oriented - under these guidelines PAIR Finance has developed a revolutionary approach to receivables management in order to change the debt collection market sustainably. We are technology leader and work as innovation driver on one of the most innovative technologies on the market. We develop our technology using the latest findings from behavioral science - a combination of technology and psychology.
As part of the largest Fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the Fintech industry.