Paige is on a mission to accelerate and transform the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Paige is creating a digital platform for pathologists to transform their workflow and is developing a new class of computational diagnostics positioned to drive the future of pathology.
A career at Paige is deeply mission-driven where you will work with state-of-the-art technologies alongside leaders in the field and to improve cancer care every day. We reach high, help each other succeed, and believe in creativity, curiosity, and creating amazing products.
Paige employees receive great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), paid parental leave, a generous health and wellness stipend and snacks delivered to your door on a weekly basis. We recently raised $70M in series B investment to ensure we’re able to continue our mission and expand our impact. Join us!
We are seeking a Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be establishing the initial install base for Paige both by converting early beta sites to customers and by hunting new deals with commercial labs and hospitals. Working closely with key stakeholders across the company, you will be responsible for establishing a clinical sales pipeline, negotiating and closing deals. This is a hands-on position in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This position can be NYC-based, or fully remote for US-based applicants.
As a Salesperson, you will:
- Generate leads and follow up on leads that come from other team members
- Proactively develop and close clinical deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Attend events that drive new business
- Present our product and technology to potential clients
- Meet or exceed sales targets set by leadership
- Forecast and report regularly
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, introduce new products and services to clients, ensuring positive outcomes against the strategic plan
- Proactively identify sales pipeline risks and develop mitigation plans
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly marketing, product and leadership
- Serve as a voice of the customer of all challenges/opportunities that exist within their areas
- Ensure compliance with appropriate statutes for clinical engagement, including the Sunshine Act
- 5+ years of sales experience calling on pathology/diagnostic labs and clinical institutions. Experience sourcing and closing enterprise deals.
- Experience working within a variable compensation plan
- Advanced understanding of the strategic sale and what is required to successfully sell advanced clinical solutions
- Considerable contacts within laboratory medicine and clinical institutions
- Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate multi-level relationships with laboratory medicine.
- Strong skills in understanding customer needs, effective communication, negotiating and closing sales contracts
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving, dynamic startup environment
- Passion for healthcare/life sciences and the opportunity for new technology to significantly improve patient care
- Expertise in CRM and collaboration tools with a specific emphasis on Salesforce
- Willingness to travel 50%+
- Experience with digital pathology and/or advanced software applications in a clinical setting
- 4-year degree or higher