Senior Systems Administrator
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
Paige is the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product.
We’re seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join us. In this role you’ll be responsible for our entire Windows/Mac ecosystem from desktops/printers to servers to ensuring security measures are always up to date and that our proprietary data is well secured. What makes this position unique is you’ll be working alongside some of the best and brightest minds in machine learning while supporting some of the world’s most advanced systems architecture that powers our AI initiatives!
- Build secure, reliable end-to-end scalable systems while overseeing all server hardware, OS architecture, advanced networking, firewalls, and advanced storage solutions for a Windows/Mac environment.
- Manage software security updates for Windows/Mac.
- Manage campus networks across multiple locations.
- Automate deployment and imaging of desktop and laptop devices.
- Handle laptops (Windows/ Mac), printers, video conferencing, Wi-Fi technologies.
- Create and maintain scalable infrastructure in both a private and public cloud environment using AWS and O365; Contributing to the security and integration of on-prem systems and on-prem cloud environments.
- 10 years’ Systems Administration experience with extensive hands-on skills in analyzing, optimizing and troubleshooting system performance.
- Expertise in administering & troubleshooting systems including Windows (Server 2016/2019, 7/10, O365, Azure), and Mac OS.
- Strong administrative experience with Windows Active Directory including GPO policies, WSUS, and PowerShell.
- Strong administrative experience with O365 and/or MS Exchange.
- Proficient with desktop engineering including endpoint security (anti-virus / malware protection) and deployment automation using tools like KACE and Jamf.
- Proficient at managing software security for Windows/Mac.
- Experience troubleshooting desktop and mobile application issues.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues for computers, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with configuring network switches, routers, appliances, and firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet) a plus.
- Proficient at maintaining documentation (i.e. policies, procedures, best practices, audit, and compliance).
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary teams, especially in an agile startup environment.
- You hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.