About Paidy Inc.
Paidy is Japan's pioneer and leading BNPL service company. At Paidy we believe in creating simple, instant experiences to take the hassle out of shopping with a touch of magic.
Paidy offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Paidy uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. Paidy increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
Paidy has reached an agreement to join PayPal, the global payments company. Paidy will continue to operate its existing business, maintain its brand and support a wide variety of consumer wallets and marketplaces by providing convenient and innovative services.
Paidy continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline. For more information, please visit http://www.paidy.com.
C&B Manager is responsible for overall HR and operational support for GA.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Manage HR operations, including compensation and benefit processes, ensuring accuracy and efficiency of data storage, reporting and analysis
- Payroll processing and HR administrative tasks
- Management and supervision of various labor procedures such as social insurance and labor insurance
- Management and operation of work rules and company rules
- Ensure consistent execution of core HR Processes in full compliance with the company rules and the labor law
- Support Performance Management, Talent Management & Employee Relations
- Produce regular/adhoc employee reports for regulatory and tax compliances
- Partner with external vendors, reporting necessary updates
Skills and Requirements
- HR Generalist or Standalone HR experience at small to mid-sized businesses
- Strong Japanese Labor Law knowledge, with ability to lead HR compliance and policy
- 10+ years of professional experience in HR or HR Consulting with progressive increase in level of responsibilities with 3+ years of experience as a Manager
- Verbal, written and writing Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Strong business acumen and experience in aligning Business & People Strategy
- Capability to resolve Employee Relationship when conflicts occur
- Talented in creating collaborative working relationships with Paidy’s employees and external stakeholders
- Project Management capabilities to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Experience working in a Multicultural environment and ability to manage diversities within the organization
- Telework is not permitted for this position
- Paidy team will ask about your user experiences with Paidy Apps during the interview. Please download Paidy App and try it out!
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/paidy/id1220373112
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paidy.paidy&hl=en&gl=US
For those who are not able to download Paidy App, due to the regional restrictions, please be advised that you download the similar App, such as Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm and so forth, and come up with your opinions on these applications and services.
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan.
What We Offer You
- Diversified team with 221+ colleagues from 37+ countries
- Exciting work opportunities in a rapid-growing organization
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Competitive salary and benefits
Be a winner / 勝ちにこだわる
- Beat expectations / 常に期待値を超える
- Display surprising speed / 人をスピードで驚かす
- Embrace risk / リスクを恐れない
Own it and deliver / 結果を出す
- Commit to what, when and how to deliver/ 目的・やり方・期限にコミットする。
- Own the actions to deliver / 結果のためのアクションにこだわる
- Embrace conflict when needed to deliver results / 必要なら対立・衝突も恐れない
Play an integral role / 大切なピースになる
- Make an irreplaceable contribution to our business / 替えの効かない貢献をする
- Embrace and bridge differences in language and culture / 皆が言語と文化の架け橋になる
- Raise the bar / スタンダードを上げ続ける