About Paidy, Inc.
Paidy is Japan's pioneer and leading BNPL service company. At Paidy we believe in creating simple, instant experiences to take the hassle out of shopping with a touch of magic.
Paidy offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Paidy uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. Paidy increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
Paidy was acquired in September 2021 by PayPal, the global payments company. Paidy continues to operate its existing business, maintain its brand and support a wide variety of consumer wallets and marketplaces by providing convenient and innovative services.
Paidy continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline. For more information, please visit http://www.paidy.com.
The Collection Activity team at Paidy is responsible for collection activity.
S/he will also be responsible to creating collection business flow and collection vender management.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Creating business flow for collection activity in-house
- Make Paidy collection strategy, Plan
- Improve collection process such as Email, SMS, Call, Letters etc. to increase the number of collections,
- Led collection activities
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Collection data analysis with risk team
- Vender management
- Recruit and educate the team staff to achieve the goal
Skills and Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of Professional Experiences in an Operation / collection field.
- Management experience 3-5 years
- Communication skills:
- Language: Verbal and written Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Strong communication skills to establish collaborative working relationships with other departments.
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented and high level of numeracy
Paidy team will ask about your user experiences with Paidy Apps during the interview. Please download Paidy App and try it out!
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/paidy/id1220373112
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paidy.paidy&hl=en&gl=US
For those who are not able to download Paidy App, due to the regional restrictions, please be advised that you download the similar App, such as Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm and so forth, and come up with your opinions on these applications and services.
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan.
What We Offer You
- Diversified team with 221+ colleagues from 37+ countries
- Exciting work opportunities in a rapid-growing organization
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Competitive salary and benefits
Be a winner / 勝ちにこだわる
- Beat expectations / 常に期待値を超える
- Display surprising speed / 人をスピードで驚かす
- Embrace risk / リスクを恐れない
Own it and deliver / 結果を出す
- Commit to what, when and how to deliver/ 目的・やり方・期限にコミットする。
- Own the actions to deliver / 結果のためのアクションにこだわる
- Embrace conflict when needed to deliver results / 必要なら対立・衝突も恐れない
Play an integral role / 大切なピースになる
- Make an irreplaceable contribution to our business / 替えの効かない貢献をする
- Embrace and bridge differences in language and culture / 皆が言語と文化の架け橋にな
- Raise the bar / スタンダードを上げ続ける