About Paidy Inc.
Paidy is Japan's pioneer and leading BNPL service with the mission to spread trust through society and to give people room to dream.
Paidy offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Paidy uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. Paidy increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
Paidy continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline. For more information, please visit http://www.paidy.com.
The Sales Division in Japan provides services aimed at increasing brand footprint through activities aimed at increasing merchants, revenue, and GVM for Paidy.
Position Overview / Purpose of your role
The purpose of the Relationship Manager is to
- Develop relationships with existing and potential merchants and partners to increase GMV, revenue, and brand recognition for Paidy
- Create new revenue through negotiations with merchants based on strategic initiatives．
- Resolve merchant issues and create opportunities for new proposals
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Proposing and implementing programs and projects to strengthen relationships with key merchants
- Analyze the market and data to ascertain opportunities for synergy between existing merchants and Paidy
- Engage existing merchants to garner better understanding of their goals and needs, sharing this with Sales staff
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Experience as a leader within a Sales team, with experience with partner sales and marketing a plus
- Knowledge of Fintech industry standards, technology, and overall business
- Native Japanese ability and Business English
- Experience presenting and garnering buy-in from senior management and leading initiatives
Be a winner / 勝ちにこだわる
- Beat expectations / 常に期待値を超える
- Display surprising speed / 人をスピードで驚かす
- Embrace risk / リスクを恐れない
Own it and deliver / 結果を出す
- Commit to what, when and how to deliver/ 目的・やり方・期限にコミットする。
- Own the actions to deliver / 結果のためのアクションにこだわる
- Embrace conflict when needed to deliver results / 必要なら対立・衝突も恐れない
Play an integral role / 大切なピースになる
- Make an irreplaceable contribution to our business / 替えの効かない貢献をする
- Embrace and bridge differences in language and culture / 皆が言語と文化の架け橋になる
- Raise the bar / スタンダードを上げ続ける