PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Manager, Global Campaigns who has a combination of strategy and execution skills, along with a deep passion for analytics and data-driven marketing. As a key player and people manager on the Global Campaigns team, you lead a team to drive efficiency, scale and maximum impact of our PagerDuty marketing campaigns by implementing best-practice approaches to how we plan, execute, optimize and measure our campaigns. The ideal candidate is a proven orchestrator and people manager with experience building and scaling B2B SaaS integrated marketing campaigns and making data-driven decisions that maximize marketing pipeline contributions.
How you impact our vision:
- Define and implement campaign planning, execution and optimization processes to drive global scale and impact of PagerDuty’s global campaigns, leveraging inputs from Sales, Product and Marketing leadership teams.
- Build, lead and develop a high-performing team that is charged with optimizing campaign execution efficiency, improving the customer experience and delivering actionable, data-driven insights to increase campaign return on investment.
- Develop and own the global campaign activation plan and calendar across all campaigns, in close partnership with Performance, Regional and Events marketing teams.
- Take the lead in defining and operationalizing our campaign segmentation strategy in partnership with Marketing Operations, ensuring that our campaigns are targeting the right people at the right accounts through the right channels.
- Lead our global nurture strategy and identify additional ways our team can leverage marketing automation to streamline, automate and scale our campaigns.
- Continuously measure and analyze the performance and ROI of campaigns. Identify critical areas of improvement across the funnel and advise campaign managers on methods to address challenges in an agile and effective manner.
- Lean on your strong demand generation background and experience to advise solution campaign managers on best practices and testing/optimization techniques to improve performance of programs and tactics.
- Own and manage the Global Campaigns budget, and advise on allocation of budget across marketing channels to maximize our marketing campaign spend and pipeline contribution.
- Design integrated campaign briefs, playbooks and templates to inform and enable extended Marketing and Sales teams on PagerDuty’s global campaigns.
- Establish a structured training and feedback loop process with Product, Sales and Sales Development to ensure campaigns land successfully both internally and externally.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 7+ years of relevant, B2B marketing experience in demand generation and/or global marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of previous experience managing a team, including coaching and developing their skills and competencies for the success of the business as well as their own career growth
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a deep understanding of B2B marketing metrics.
- Proven track record of working at the tactical and strategic level to develop and execute innovative, impactful and effective global campaigns.
- Strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and able to prioritize multiple work streams and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar program, or equivalent work experience
The base salary range for this position is 142,000 - 217,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
PagerDuty is a global company focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.
As a Dutonian, you can expect competitive pay and benefits; structured learning, development, and advancement; immersion in our award-winning company culture; and exceptional colleagues. PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those countries and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for connection in-person and virtually with your fellow Dutonians.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Genentech, Electronic Arts, Cox Automotive, Shopify, Zoom, DoorDash and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.