We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
Nearly 18,000 companies and organizations around the world rely on PagerDuty to keep their digital systems online and deliver 24/7 products to their customers. PagerDuty has delivered the most trusted digital operations management platform for the largest Fortune 100 brands and scrappy teams just starting out. Check out stories of how PagerDuty empowers a luxury cruise line and a non-profit delivering cornea replacements.
Are you passionate about changing the way people do their work in today’s technology-driven economy, helping them understand how software and people drive their business, and find opportunities to innovate instead of reacting and fire fighting? Do you want to build software with a focus on thoughtful user experience design, transform how PagerDuty is perceived in the market, and define an ambiguous problem space?
AIOps is the blend of data visualization, predictive modeling, and big data that leverages machine learning and PagerDuty’s focus on compelling user experiences to solve the most compelling and high-value problems for every company. As a Principal/Senior Product Manager on the AIOps team, you’ll be busy!
- Research, define, and evangelize a roadmap that shapes the strategic vision of the company, taking into account customer needs, business strategy, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with a dedicated group of engineers, data scientists, and designers to design, deliver, and iterate on new products and features that explores how people interact with technology that drives their business
- Research and advocate a new strategy for the company, influencing roadmaps across product teams and the go-to-market organization.
- Build partnerships across our ecosystem to drive revenue and broaden our customer base
- Collaborate with sales, support, customer success, marketing, and other departments to get value into customers' hands and ensure success for both them and the company.
- Play a board game with friends around the company, cheer on both of the company bands, speak at a conference, mentor a peer product manager, volunteer with some colleagues at a local non-profit, or present a proposed business case and strategy to the CEO.
- You are dedicated to working closely with a highly collaborative engineering team while building relationships across the business.
- You have firsthand experience developing software, with successful delivery of multiple features over your professional career (and the lessons learned from the not-so-successful deliveries as well)
- You can effectively communicate across diverse backgrounds and contexts, and lead through influence using metrics and research.
- You have a real passion for getting things done. If you haven’t done something before, you are naturally curious, driven to learn, and unafraid to ask for help.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Product Manager role, or related role driving the full product lifecycle, including defining and hitting success metrics.
- You have shepherded several major products or features to launch; preferably using iterative, agile methodologies.
- You have experience building positive relationships with engineering and cross-functional development teams
- Startup and/or new product development experience
- Background in SaaS B2B Product Management
- Comfort with SQL or data analysis tools
- Experience working with data scientists and shipping machine learning features at scale
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.