Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- Driving the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s Data infrastructure and BI products (Both internal and external)
- Full ownership of the BI and Data Engineering teams’ roadmap and prioritization efforts.
- Working closely with Pagaya’s engineering, research and operations teams, to drive feature design, prioritization and deployment.
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Working with other departments when implementing product initiatives - Sales, marketing, accounts, project management, finance and management.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Proven record of exceptional accomplishments.
- 2+ years of experience in working closely with Data engineering and BI teams. Including designing Dashboards for internal and external clients.
- Passion for Data
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows and working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development - an advantage