Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for technical and non technical roles, from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioural interviews and issuing an offer
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Build and maintain relationships with Key stakeholders
- Work trough operation excellence using data metrics and tools
- 2+ year's experience in E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles from Startup or global Company
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Experience in leading company wide recruiting project including interview training and Recruitment marketing
- Experience in in-depth behavioural interviews
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written Skills - English is a Must
- Able to work in start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in super intense and dynamic environment
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioural Science or equivalent
- Great team player and fun to work with :)