Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
The partnership manager is a native English speaker who is responsible for building, maintaining, and growing strong, long-term business relationships with our partners. The partnership manager develops initiatives with partners and is responsible for meeting account targets and driving solutions for business and operational needs. The role requires excellent customer-facing skills, project management skills and a data-driven orientation, which enable the partnership manager to effectively represent Pagaya and drive end-to-end solutions together with other team members and internal stakeholders, such as R&D, Product, Sales and Legal.
- Manage a team of success managers that deal with large Fintech companies.
- Train and develop team member's personal skills and capabilities.
- Partner with Business Development and R&D teams in order to manage and grow relationships with our strategic partners, understand their organization’s business needs and provide world-class client service.
- Manage the ongoing technological improvement process by being a product expert and coordinating resources among internal and external Product, Engineering, Research, and Business Development teams
- Grow partner revenues by monitoring and analyzing client success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve value, and identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management.
- 2+ years of previous people-management experience, with a positive approach to developing new skills in this area
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A background in fin-tech - advantage.
- Ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and in Hebrew.
- Familiar with customer support tools and a structured way of working based on KPIs. Confident dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management
- Must be customer-centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively, self-motivated and can manage change in a positive manner
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Knowledge of customer success best practices
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software products
- This role requires excellent analytical skills and a data-driven orientation, which are used to generate insights and identify opportunities and risks with partners