Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $5 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Our team comprises over 300 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
Who We Are
- Continuous learning. It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all. We put our mission over ourselves to make sure all participants in the system win.
- Debate and commit. Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way. Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
- Support the Operations department and VP Operations through its hyper growth process
- Collaborate with the Operations department management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set goals for operational efficiency and quality and drive execution
- Work with project managers in the development of department, groups and teams work plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary and drive execution
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of the Operations department, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Manage a team of talented project managers and business operations associates
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring compliance procedures are developed and followed as well as internal procedures (including day to day processes, periodical processes, documentation, training among others
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years senior leadership role (COO, VP, Director) in the field of business operations, technical operations or similar roles
- Experience managing managers and an organization of at least 30 people
- Bachelor degree from a top rank university or equivalent achievement
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including compliance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Experience building organizations in high growth companies
- Experience working in data rich environments (e.g. AdTech, FinTech, IoT)
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics