Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
- Overlooks office reception (front desk), welcome visitors to the office
- Scheduling meetings and calendar appointments
- Lead office and facilities maintenance (building maintenance, cleaning, parking)
- Liaise with external partners, office suppliers
- Assist employees with their administrative needs to create an excellent employee experience
- Support ad hoc and ongoing projects on all relevant admin aspects
- High level of English - a must
- Experience as a receptionist at a Hi Tech/Startup company
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Great communication skills: written and verbal.
- Service oriented, positive, proactive and solutions-focused attitude
- Full proficiency in MS office