Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $5 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Our team comprises over 300 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
Who We Are
- Continuous learning. It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all. We put our mission over ourselves to make sure all participants in the system win.
- Debate and commit. Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way. Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
The Head of Production Analytics should be hands-on, highly-organized leader with a technical background, who knows how to solve problems and to make things happen. Your strong leadership skills allow you to overcome ambiguity and ongoing prioritizations. You take the lead and implement projects from start to finish in your realm and beyond it, while building efficient operation processes and collaborative interfaces. With proven experience in implementing technical operational methods and in growing multi-disciplinary teams in successful software/tech companies. If you have built and managed significant operations and you’re not afraid of new big challenges, join us.
- Take a major part building a new vertical group in Pagaya Operations, build teams, and set operational processes and methods in different domains
- Be the connecting tissue between Pagaya’s business and technology, lead large and meaningful operations enabling delivery of new initiatives and quick reaction to the real world
- Be a major contributor to building new asset classes and general operations methodologies
- Define required solutions according to identified company priorities using diversified solutions either organizational, operational or technological
- Recruit, mentor, and train team members in order to grow the skills required to provide great support.
- Manage daily operations activities such as monitoring, reporting, supporting company operations of the whole company and quickly provide solutions to raising business needs
- Synchronize and coordinate activities with other groups to ensure we keep a high level of quality and transparency (research, engineering, product management, capital markets among others)
- Independently represent the operations group in executive and management forums
- Creatively analyze and suggest solution to raising situations
- Continuously learn and improve operations practices (from the company, colleagues and the industry) - be a passionate evangelist of operational excellence
- Build a culture of high standard delivery and happiness
- Build and document processes to improve internal routine and processes efficiency
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years senior leadership role in the field of business operations, technical operations or similar roles in a tech based environment
- Experience working in data rich environments (e.g. AdTech, FinTech, IoT)
- Experience managing managers and an organization
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including design, testing and production
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Experience building organizations in high growth companies
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics