Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- Full ownership of a product line, driving the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s products
- Working closely with Pagaya’s engineering, research and operations teams, to drive feature design, prioritization and deployment.
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Working with other departments when implementing product initiatives - Sales, marketing, accounts, project management, finance and management.
- Working with clients, partners and channels to understand market requirements and ensure successful product deployments
- Minimum of 7+ years of Product Management experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows and working in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Strong technical background and excellent understanding of systems & architecture.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc - an advantage.
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development - an advantage