Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
About the Role & Responsibilities
- Own testing life cycle from planning to execution.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with developers and product managers.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing.
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
- Familiarity with modern automation framework and testing tools (i.e.: Pytest, Requests, Restsharp, etc’).
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Experience with Dockers - Must.
- Good coding skills - Must.
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architecture.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Big Data.
- Experience using AWS products like lambdas/ dynamo DB / S3 / EKS.
- Background experience working in a SaaS company.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.