Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- Primary contact for partners, responsible for leading ongoing communication and accountable for driving solutions and fulfilling company needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships by establishing credibility with partners, solving problems, and achieving business and operational objectives
- Track key account metrics, generate insights, and identify up-sell and expansion opportunities with partners
- Lead up-sell efforts and build new programs and initiatives with partners, handing the end-to-end process with all stakeholders (external and internal) and taking proactive steps to increase our value and grow partner revenues
- Handle any technical needs and issues that arise and lead efforts to drive solutions, working both independently to dig deep into technical issues and delegating tasks when relevant
- Communicate partner needs to relevant stakeholders and meet objectives and deadlines, working with internal technological and business teams on projects and escalating issues when relevant
- Maintain a clear status of different projects by documenting programs and initiatives and ensuring visibility throughout the company
- Develop and execute long-term account plans and conduct QBR (quarterly business review) meetings with partners
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B outbound relations, account management, business development or customer success (preference to FinTech or AdTech experience and B2B integrations)
- English mother tongue level - MUST
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator
- Experience driving technical implementation and building strategic roadmaps with internal and external executive stakeholders
- Experience working with business development/sales teams
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent presentation, problem solving, and management skills
- Love for data-driven decision making – ability to monitor, A/B test and identify trends in data to generate action items and insights
- Use data analytics tools (Excel, Looker, etc.) on a daily basis to identify opportunities to optimize partner performance
- Team player, “can do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexible working hours may be required