Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
Pagaya is a fast-growing machine-learning-based fintech company. We're looking for an excellent Researcher to join our Research team. If you love to tackle hard problems, you grasp algorithms quickly, you are enthusiastic about big data, you always think of the team and you are fun to work with - join us!
- Full responsibility for data research that supports the investment of millions of dollars in a high stake environment
- Conduct statistical data analysis, supporting decision-making processes for Pagaya’s various investment funds
- Process and integrate multiple data sources
- Design Solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Stats/Math/EE/CS/Physics or another scientific field graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on statistical data analysis with python / R
- A quick thinker, with a good quantitative sense and applied math and statistics skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Experience in financial modeling – an advantage
- 2 or more years of experience in python programming and coding – an advantage