Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Scope of work: AP, AR, Credit Card, and Bank reconciliations
- Experience from a start-up/ high-tech company
- Experience with Priority - a must
- English - high level, a must
- High level of understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Experience with complex structured companies
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Certified Bookkeeper, Type 1, 2 & 3
- 4+ years experience as a bookkeeper
- System-oriented & Excel on a high level
- Global experience
- Month close experience
- Desire to take on new projects and challenges with enthusiasm