Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
As the Head of FinTech product, you will manage, cultivate and guide the entire FinTech product suite. You will also be responsible for defining the strategic direction for FinTech products at Pagaya. This role would report directly to the Chief Product Officer and is an important part of the Product Leadership team. You will play a critical role in building and shaping the future of Pagaya’s business and strategic roadmap.
- Define the FinTech product roadmap, vision, development, execution, and business growth targets
- Guides the entire product life cycle through planning, execution, and future development by continuously adapting, developing new products and methodologies, managing risks, and achieving business targets like cost, features, reusability, and reliability to support growth
- Owns FinTech product performance and is accountable for investing in enhancements to achieve business goals
Monitors market trends, conducts competitive analysis, and identifies opportunities for product differentiation
Partner with Engineering and other stakeholders to create cost estimates, understand and define delivery plans and align resources against roadmap delivery. Plan, manage and support delivery phases working with Business and Technology stakeholders
- Engage with internal and external clients, conduct competitive market intelligence, build solutions, and incorporate product features into our roadmap
- Define and implement operational metrics, KPIs and other measurements of success that measure, optimize and continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of Bank Product programs, tactics, and strategy
- Contribute to other areas of the business as a subject matter expert
- 15+ years of experience with direct involvement in different stages of launching a consumer finance product with multiple FinTech institutions
- You are a seasoned product leader with a proven track record taking products from ideation to execution in an ambiguous environment
- Proven track-record as an emerging business expert
- Recognized as an example of collaboration and teamwork as well as an individual who builds trusted relationships across different teams
- Able to embrace innovation and change, and ability to transform and materially change the business trajectory
- Working knowledge of the different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- The ideal candidate is based within commuting distance to NYC, but open to a remote hire
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent relevant experience
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.