Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
Do you want to own it?
We are looking for an experienced People Compensation and Data Associate to be a key member of our People Team building and leading our People comp and analytics efforts. This is a pivotal time in the growth of Pagaya and our People Team and we need someone who can partner across our US and IL People team to support the design, implementation and execution of our global compensation and analytics processes. Using your expertise, you will assess needs, engage with internal and external stakeholders and identify compensation and reporting requirements, and translate the insights and trends to scale Pagaya.
- Leverage technical expertise and creative problem solving to build, enhance, and automate compensation, analytics and reporting capabilities for the team and various stakeholders
- Partner with existing team members, People Partners and executives to execute on annual compensation processes
- Analyze, and maintain compensation policies and processes and market data
- Build user friendly dashboards and visualizations to provide analysis and reporting that supports People-related strategies and narratives across the business
- Support projects across the People team by setting program goals and tracking performance post implementation
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects that require input and communication from diverse cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes quantitative data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics), or equivalent work experience
- High-level of proficiency and experience with Excel – mandatory
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience, including but not limited to supporting and deploying various components of compensation programs including base pay, equity and other incentive compensation.
- Experience managing, manipulating, and validating large data sets from multiple systems, tools, and reports using statistical software or other methods
- Experience handling sensitive data, and exercising judgment and discretion
- Experience with an agile project management approach that emphasizes communication, coordination, flexible reassessment of plans, and iterative phases of work
- Strong organizational skills, scheduling and tracking activities and deliverables with a focus on measurable results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with leadership and ability to align reporting insights and trends with strategic goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work with very little direction, consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
The ranges added below are for New York-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $100,000-$125,000.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC, Tel Aviv, Boston, and Zurich.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.