Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
As a Lead Data Analyst in the Client Advisory team, you will analyze Pagaya’s complex datasets and derive meaningful and actionable insights. You will work with various stakeholders to provide valuable analyses, which will answer business, product, and financial questions. You will define data and business analysis needs and suggest improvements to the data tools and infrastructure.
- Analyze large datasets from multiple sources using BI tools, SQL, Python and Excel.
- Present and provide meaningful data-driven business insights and recommendations.
- Interact with multiple departments as well as various company stakeholders and support ongoing data analysis and reporting needs.
- Influence business decisions and product planning.
- Serve as the expert and primary point of contact for data and analysis inquiries.
- Suggest data tools and infrastructure improvements to further enable efficient and accurate business analysis.
- 3+ years of as a data or business analyst, performing hands-on data analysis
- Experience with SQL, Python, and advanced Excel
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good business understanding, communication, and presentation skills
- Independent, execution-focused, proactive
- Background in Credit or Investments preferred
- Experience in data modeling, ETL and data warehousing preferred
- Experience in leading initiatives end to end preferred
- Relevant B.A. degree, Masters / MBA is preferred
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC, Tel Aviv, Boston, and Zurich.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.