Driven by a desire to make a POSITIVE IMPACT on our world, PADNOS offers sustainable solutions to today’s complex recycling and material moving opportunities with the best, most diverse team of equipment operators, skilled trades technicians, and service professionals in the industry.
Are you CRUSHING IT in your current role and wondering where to GROW next?
Join our team and BE A FORCE our clients can’t live without. Sustainability is critical to the economy and our world; every person working in the industry plays a vital role.
DEVELOP your skills. Your job will expose you to exciting opportunities, like innovation implementation, varied work environments, changing technology, and diverse fleet equipment.
COLLABORATE. You will be part of a team driven to be better today than we were yesterday. Together, we work to deliver quality, reliability, and availability to our customers.
You will be part of cultivating a community committed to doing what it takes to be GOOD PEOPLE.
How YOU will make an impact:
- You will provide truck and trailer preventative maintenance and repair services to keep our fleet safe, secure and DOT compliant.
- You will have the opportunity to share equipment knowledge to deliver great service to our drivers, helping to ensure our clients receive excellent care.
- Servicing Traverse City, Cadillac and the surrounding areas
What YOU need to succeed:
- Chauffeur License
- Technician candidates should have their own tools
- 2+ years of diesel fleet or related maintenance experience.
- Applicants should be team-oriented, reliable and committed to their profession.
PADNOS offers YOU:
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off and holidays
- Company matched 401k and profit sharing
- Paid advanced training
- Promotion opportunities
- Inclusive work environment
- Annual tool allowance up to 50%
- Annual performance reviews
Continue your professional JOURNEY.
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.