Our professional Team Members are committed to providing service excellence and are passionate about going above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations. We are looking for individuals who have integrity with strong initiative and relentless attention to detail to do the right thing. We continue to find ways to innovate, lead and make a positive difference in the world. Join our successful team and have an impact on sustainability, one day at a time.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Advanced Salesforce Administrator / CRM Business Analyst
The PADNOS Salesforce Administrator plays a transformative role in supporting and innovating with Salesforce, our CRM solution. This role is responsible for administration, new feature deployment, reporting and training related to our Salesforce solution. Works closely with our IT integrators, the Business Intelligence team, Sales team, and Executive Stakeholders. Partnership with external resources and developers may also be needed depending on specific project needs and complexity.
This role is a part of the IT Team at PADNOS
- Execute on regular improvements to our Case Management, Activity Tracking, and Opportunity Pipeline systems.
- More specifically, the top project for H2 2023 and 2024 is rolling out new and improved Sales Pipelines to our different business units.
- Deploy and supports SMS communication functionality for our call center / customer service team.
- Implements Einstein Activity Capture to automate collection of email interaction with customers
- Executes improvements to our call script and opportunity pipeline for our Auto buying business.
- Evaluates need for lead tracking and implements the best fit solution.
- Manages and constantly improves reports, list views, and dashboards for roughly 100 users at PADNOS.
- Develops and supports training strategy for new team members related to Salesforce functionality.
- Develops and supports continuing education and refresh training for current PADNOS team members using Salesforce.
- Acts as key technical support for Salesforce reporting, technical, and process issues.
- Main tactical contact for 3rd party consultants needed for complex technical work outside of the scope of this role.
- Constantly monitoring Salesforce security and functionality alerts for changes we need to act on.
- Regularly evaluating new software features and 3rd party plugins that could benefit PADNOS. This includes but is not limited to revolutionary changes with CRM AI functionality.
- Ability to transform business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to regularly work with team members, analyze needs and gather requirements.
- Highly in tune with current technology trends and improvements.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ideal team player: “Hungry”, “Humble” and “Smart”
Education / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.
- At least a Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification is required and preference for the following: App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Certifications, Business Analyst.
- Salesforce Tableau experience preferred.
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.