Our dedicated equipment operators are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our team members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our team members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Large Equipment Operator Schedule:
Week 1 (Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat) Week 2 (Sun, Weds, Thurs 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Position Summary for Large Equipment Operator:
The Large Equipment operator is responsible for safely operating all types of large equipment which includes but is not limited to: a material handling crane or hydraulic excavator, loader, yard semi-truck, switch engine, back-hoe, or dozer. Responsible for general equipment appearance and maintenance. Identify and communicate any quality, environmental, or production related concerns.
- Collaborate with other departments for efficient overall operations while providing the highest possible customer service.
- Prepare various documents and reports, weigh packages, and perform material inspections for all loads.
- Distinguish between grades and types of scrap materials. Has a working knowledge and understanding of customer specifications. Understand the value of the different grades and work towards maximizing the value of all materials.
- Perform all pre-inspection checks and monitor equipment during operation. Perform troubleshooting and notify management of any malfunctions that occur. Complete all required operating documents.
Qualifications for Large Equipment Operator:
- Six months operating large equipment experience preferred (skidsteer, crane, backhoe, loader, excavator, loader)
- Equipment operation and preventative maintenance knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good understanding of basic mechanical principles
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy in operation and attention to detail
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.