Our dedicated equipment operators and general labor are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Metal Material Sorter Position Summary:
The Material Sorter is responsible for sorting recycling materials by grade.
- Identify scrap, including the grade and type of material and any undesirable elements within the material.
- Operate manual processing equipment. Sort/segregate recoverable materials (i.e. metal, paper and plastic) from waste; upgrading whenever possible.
- Maintain cleanliness of the recycling facility and remove any hazards from the area.
- May occasionally assist by operating hi-lo.
Material Sorter Qualifications:
- Must have stable job history
- Ability to operate sorting and processing equipment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety consciousness
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.