Our competitive Account Executives are an integral piece to the success and growth of our company. When it comes to sales in the scrap business, our Account Executives not only sell our services, but they also buy commodities from our customers and are able to find the best solutions to our customers challenges. We are looking for progressive Account Executives that possess an intrinsic motivation for success, have the ability to negotiate and are excellent problem-solvers. The ideal person has a strategic and consultative approach to developing and fostering strong relationships while building trust with our company.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Account Representative Locations:
Lansing to the East side of Michigan
Account Representative Details:
We are looking for entry level individuals seeking to learn our business from a Scale Buyer perspective to then move into the Account Executive / Sales roles. We are also open to individuals with some sales experience and/or industry experience in scrap material or metals. If you are looking for a family owned company with a thriving culture and career opportunities, we would love to connect with you!
Account Representative Summary:
The Account Representative position is an entry level sales position that will be responsible for managing accounts and providing quotes for customers. This individual will manage inside sales, as well as have some outside sales responsibility. Will maintain relationships with commercial accounts and work closely with yards to ensure coverage.
- Manages "A" accounts independently each day
- Maintains relationships with customers responding to their needs, inquiries and issues
- Schedules customer visits to meet monthly account visit goal
- Able to identify Gross Margin improvements at current customers
- Understands basic materials, processing, recoveries and freight expenses to calculate acceptable net margins
- Gathers proforma information with support from Pricing Manager or CAM
- Able to follow up and close spot opportunities
- Properly uses Salesforce, Outlook and Rimas to enter information correctly and on time
- Completes professional and useful Trip Notes
- Responds to Qualified Sales leads within same day of receipt
- Completes required compliance and training courses as assigned
- Can work internally across Business Units to resolve customers needs and issues with occasional support from others
- Schedules account visits with Expert level Team Members to learn about growth opportunities
- Frequently collaborates on site with yard operations to understand material, grading, and margin opportunities that creates alignment with customer expectations.
Account Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- 2-3 years inside/outside sales experience required
- Consultative and strategic approach
- Solid intellectual abilities including reading, writing, math and analytical skills
- Critical, creative thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.