Our dedicated equipment operators and general labor are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Machine Operator Schedule:
Sunday - Thursday
8PM - 6:30AM
Machine Operator Position Summary:
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating assigned machines. Will monitor and ensure safety, environmental responsibility, quality, value-add, morale, peer performance, and continuous improvement standards are met. Will coordinate the daily run schedule with the machine supervisor.
- Run the machine within the prescribed operating parameters while trying to achieve the machines fullest potential.
- Monitor machine performance and product quality with an understanding of all the machine adjustments that affect performance and quality. Perform maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Monitor the safety and environmental controls to make sure we are operating within the prescribed parameters of our work instructions.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to ensure safety and quality.
- Prepare and submit paperwork for production, maintenance, inventories, receiving, and others as necessary.
- Assist by operating small equipment to maintain operations as needed. May also sort or operate at other production machines.
- Work to ensure a clean and orderly work area and operate mobile equipment using safety regulations.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Must have strong mechanical understanding and ability.
- Experience working on conveyors, machinery, equipment, building trades, welding, torching, agriculture background, or working on personal vehicles preferred.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety consciousness
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.