Our dedicated equipment operators and general labor are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
**SCHEDULE: SUNDAY-TUESDAY 6AM to 6PM**
Extruder Operator Position Summary
The Extruder Operator is responsible for operating assigned machines. Will monitor and ensure safety, environmental responsibility, quality, value-add, morale, peer performance, and continuous improvement standards are met. Will coordinate the daily run schedule with the machine supervisor.
- Maintain unitization of Extruder to 80% efficiency through increased uptime, decreased quality rejects, and timely escalation of issues requiring additional resources.
- Work safely, without injury or incident, by being intentional with your actions and addressing any potential risk before they become hazards.
- Good housekeeping practices. Maintain a clean and organized work cell along with maintaining necessary tools and resources to perform your job.
- Defect free quality. Identifies quality concerns early and addresses or escalates as required.
- Increased productivity output by working with a sense of urgency, escalating as required if resources are not readily available when issues arise.
Extruder Operator Qualifications:
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and ability
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to think on your feet, troubleshoot methodically when issues arise
- Comprehension of written material and clear instructions
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety and quality consciousness
- Demonstrated a commitment to good attendance
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.