Our dedicated equipment operators are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our team members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our team members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Small Equipment Position Summary:
The Small Equipment operator is responsible for safely operating equipment such as hi-lo, forklift, sweeper, bob cat, skid steers and/or small loader to assist in loading, unloading, grading, inspecting, buying and transportation of materials.
- Distinguish between numerous grades and types of materials using basic identification tests according to company standards
- Perform required bore, during and after-operation user maintenance
- Monitor equipment, troubleshoot and/or notify management of any malfunctions that occur
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition
- Prepare various documents and reports
- Troubleshoot and mechanical diagnosis to identify basic repair needs
- Prepare and complete required paperwork
Small Equipment Qualifications:
- Six months operating small equipment experience preferred
- Equipment operation and preventative maintenance knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accuracy in operation and attention to detail
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.