Our dedicated scale buyers and customer service representatives are a critical piece of our business and enjoy the challenge to achieve and exceed our production goals. Their commitment to be the best they can be, focus on safety, attention to detail and quality have gotten us where we are today. We are looking for someone who is interested in more than just operating a piece of machinery but rather looking for ways to learn, grow and improve each day. Be part of our sustainable team that makes it all possible!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Scale Buyer / Customer Service Representative Schedule:
Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday 7:00AM - 1:00PM
Environment for Scale Buyer / Customer Service Representative Schedule:
This role is a mixture of working inside and outside year round in hot or cold temperatures, rain, snow, or sunshine. Safety is our number one priority, therefore PPE will be required such as hard hats, high vise, safety glasses, steel toed shoes, and gloves if needed for job duties. This is a recycling scrap yard / auto yard, there is large equipment on site and due to that, it can often be loud.
In this role, you will be lifting up to 65 lbs, possibly get muddy, dirty, greasy from the scrap metal, and be using a computer system to log weights of materials. We are looking for individuals who have great customer service, great computer skills and are comfortable working in a recycling scrap yard.
Position Summary for Scale Buyer / Customer Service Representative Schedule:
The Scale Buyer is responsible for inspecting, grading and purchasing non-ferrous materials. Input and inventory all purchased transactions. Package and ship material as required by sales orders.
The Scale Buyer will receive scrap metals, lift and weigh the metals.
- Interact with customers regarding the purchase of their materials.
- Weigh and inspect all incoming non-ferrous customer scrap.
- Identify and sort materials, removing and/or upgrading when possible.
- Input and record transaction data in computer system.
- Operate hi-lo, loader and/or manual processing equipment as needed.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Inventory and ship material as needed.
Qualifications for Scale Buyer / Customer Service Representative Schedule:
- Six months operating small equipment experience preferred (hilo or forklift)
- Knowledge of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Past experience working outside
- Ability to work in an environment that is cold, hot, dirty, greasy, muddy, or dusty.
- Basic computer skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accuracy in operation and attention to detail
- Knowledge in inventory control
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.