Our skilled trades professionals use their hands-on technical and mechanical abilities to work on a variety of unique equipment to our industry. We are looking for motivated individuals who have the strong ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and the desire to make tomorrow better than today. PADNOS recognizes the demand for skilled trades so we are teaming with educators to develop partnerships and create hands-on programs for students and individuals.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our team members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
The Machinist is responsible for fabricating and rebuilding parts for use with equipment and machinery in accordance with prevention and or minimizing downtime.
- Work with drawings and blueprints and create parts from prints, shop drawings and sample parts
- Work with precision –made tooling, templates, patterns, fittings and hand tools
- Set-up and operate lathes, mills, drill presses and cutoff saw
- Perform machining, including layout, drilling, milling, turning, cutting and racking steel
- Work at close tolerances, read precise measurements and zero error allowances with high productivity levels
- Write procedures on new jobs or rebuilds for filing in permanent record
- Operates a hi-lo to move large or heavy materials
- Lift up to 75 pounds of steel
- Will interact with engineering, operations support and product development
- Five years’ experience in machine repair, tooling and a proven track record
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have own machinist and hand tools
- Ability to work with drawings/blueprints
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be willing to work in an outdoor environment
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.