As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction. Paddle handles financial compliance globally so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
We have an opportunity for a creative multimedia producer to join us on our journey. Reporting to the Brand Manager, this creative professional will interact with the marketing and executive teams to drive creating and distributing our vast array of original multimedia content that elevates Paddle’s brand, increases our audience and drives product awareness globally.
What you’ll do
- Ideate, create, produce and distribute original content for our brand - our own web series, podcasts, long form video content
- Create videos, audiograms, audio snippets inspired by our content to fuel our demand generation efforts
- Partner with in-house design team and external freelancers to design layout, graphics and look and feel
- Help create employer branding videos that showcase our culture and team
- Work with external video agencies to ensure quality output in line with project deadlines
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have 2-3 years of video and audio editing experience.
- You have a track record of successful development of multimedia content
- You are organised, detail oriented project manager
- You have the know-how of audio recording, lightning, DSLR shooting
- You are an expert in Adobe suite
It'd be great if
- You can create and concept ideas for original content
- You have experience in a technology/SaaS company
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.