As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialized Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As Product Designer at Paddle, you’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, running ideation sessions, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen.
Furthermore, you’ll need to think strategically about the future of the product and contribute to the further development of a scalable design system and process. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
You will sit in the product team who are responsible for making sure we build the best, customer-centred products at Paddle. As a team, we believe in ownership, autonomy and accountability. We work alongside engineering in multi-functional product teams which have a strong product manager and product designer who collaborate to reach the best solution.
What you'll do
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow.
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve product roadmaps and work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Be involved in user interviews and user testing.
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces.
- Work on building out features which make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customers.
- Collaborate with designers across the organisation and use quantitative data and user and market insights to continuously improve our design processes, principles, and tooling.
- You will own the customer-facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have past experience designing software platforms and systems and have helped shipped products, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- You have experience collaborating with other product designers, PMs, engineers, and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
- You have worked in a start-up environment, building products that solve real problems.
- You are able to clearly communicate design work and the rationale behind it and back it up with quantitative and qualitative user research data.
- You are a self-starter who can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS).
- You have strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Figma (or similar).
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 120 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site mental health coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid parental leave regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining the office football team, enjoying a board game night, taking up in-office meditation sessions or in-house massages. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.