Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH (“Pacifico”) is a renewable energy company for wind and solar energy as well as battery and hydrogen technologies. We develop greenfield projects, repower existing plants, provide state-of-the-art asset management services and facilitate the acquisition of operational and turn-key plants.
We are looking for a Team Lead to build and lead the Tax team with the following profile:
Your key accountabilities
- Building and leading the company’s tax team with direct report to the CFO
- Leading the tax structuring and tax due diligence for the company’s M&A and financing transactions
- Overseeing the tax filing, tax reporting and tax payment obligations for domestic and international entities
- Analyzing and managing the groups tax positions and tax risks according to different accounting standards for the relevant entities, including withholding tax
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for the group companies
- First point of contact for tax authorities and external tax advisors
- Degree in relevant field (e.g., Tax, Finance, Business Administration or similar) with an impeccable academic track record from a leading university
- Previous working experience of at least three years in tax (transaction) advisory, tax structuring or a similar role with transaction focus
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and ambition to build a best-in-class tax team
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in German tax law and HGB; preferably with a completed tax consultant degree/"Steuerberater"
- Fluency in English and German
- A highly motivated, qualified and diverse team with backgrounds from international working development firms, top-tier consultancies, investment banks and similar
- The possibility to fundamentally shape the company's growth with exciting tasks and a steep learning curve
- An entrepreneurial environment with freedom for flexibility including hybrid working
- Individual development opportunities (regular feedback sessions, trainings, language classes, internal insight sessions, etc.)
- An office located in the heart of Munich with a rooftop terrace to enjoy afterwork drinks
- A strong company culture and various team events throughout the year - you are part of the team from day one
- A sustainable mindset - from our core business to our daily office life we think green
We are looking forward to meeting you!