Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH is a renewable energy company. It facilitates the acquisition of operational and turn-key wind and solar plants, develops new green-field projects, repowers existing plants and provides state-of-the-art asset management services.
Your key accountabilities
- Supporting the project development strategy of Pacifico Energy Partners for Greece
- Identifying potential development partners in the Greek renewable energy space and assessing potential new PV and wind onshore development opportunities
- Supporting contract negotiations, e.g. for joint-development agreements, land lease agreements, EPC agreements, etc.
- Establishing relationships with stakeholders, including developers, local authorities, legal & technical advisors, and suppliers
- Supporting development and investment activities in other European markets
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in engineering, economics or similar
- Initial work experience through internships in the field of renewable energy
- Analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- Passion for the renewable energy transition
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Fluency in Greek and English
- A highly motivated and qualified team with backgrounds from world-wide working development firms, top-tier consultancies, investment banks and similar
- A dynamic working environment that fosters entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- Individual objectives and joint definition of development opportunities
- Freedom for flexibility and personal working time arrangements
- An office located in the heart of Munich
- A fast and uncomplicated application process
We are looking forward to meeting you!