Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH is a renewable energy company. It facilitates the acquisition of operational and turn-key wind and solar plants, develops new green-field projects, repowers existing plants and provides state-of-the-art asset management services.
Your key accountabilities
- Support debt and equity raising process from inception to closing, e.g.
- Create tailored pitchbooks, investment memorandums and related materials
- Analyse third-party financing offers from banks, development finance institutions and funds by building and using complex financial models
- Assist in negotiations, due diligence and other ad-hoc topics
- Screen and research new and existing investors, lenders and capital providers in the market
- Monitor deal flow in the renewables markets and research latest market trends
- Student working towards completion of a Master’s degree in finance, engineering or science
- Prior experience in investment banking, private equity, M&A or a tier-one consulting firm
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong attention to detail
- Impeccable academic track record
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Passion for the renewable energy transition
- Strong fluency in English. Additional European languages beneficial
- A highly motivated and qualified team with backgrounds from top-tier investment banks and similar
- Unique opportunity to substantially contribute to financing a young and successful company
- A dynamic working environment that fosters entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- An office located in the heart of Munich
- A fast and uncomplicated application process
We are looking forward to meeting you!