Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH (“Pacifico”) is a renewable energy company for wind and solar energy as well as battery and hydrogen technologies. We develop greenfield projects, repower existing plants, provide state-of-the-art asset management services and facilitate the acquisition of operational and turn-key plants.
Your key accountabilities
- Support debt and equity raising process from inception to closing, e.g.
- Create tailored pitchbooks, investment memorandums and related materials
- Analyse third-party financing offers from banks, development finance institutions and funds by building and using complex financial models
- Assist in negotiations, due diligence and other ad-hoc topics
- Screen and research new and existing investors, lenders and capital providers in the market
- Monitor deal flow in the renewables markets and research latest market trends
- Student working towards completion of a Master’s degree in finance, engineering or science
- Prior experience in investment banking, private equity, M&A or a tier-one consulting firm
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong attention to detail
- Impeccable academic track record
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Passion for the renewable energy transition
- Strong fluency in English. Additional European languages beneficial
- A highly motivated, qualified and diverse team with backgrounds from international working development firms, top-tier consultancies, investment banks and similar
- The possibility to fundamentally shape the company's growth with exciting tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and a lot of responsibility from day one
- An entrepreneurial environment with freedom for flexibility including hybrid working
- Individual development opportunities (feedback sessions, internal insight sessions, etc.)
- An office located in the heart of Munich with a rooftop terrace to enjoy afterwork drinks
- A strong company culture and various team events throughout the year - you are part of the team from day one
- A sustainable mindset - from our core business to our daily office life we think green
We are looking forward to meeting you!