Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH is a renewable energy company. It facilitates the acquisition of operational and turn-key wind and solar plants, develops new green-field projects, repowers existing plants and provides state-of-the-art asset management services.
Your key accountabilities
- Supporting the project development and investment teams to identify and assess PV and wind onshore opportunities across Europe
- Managing project development and investment processes from A to Z with senior team member guidance
- Assisting the asset management team to operate and optimize our assets both from a technical as well as economical perspective
- Providing strategic input on Pacifico’s further growth opportunities including technologies, geographies, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in engineering, economics or similar
- Initial work experience through internships in the field of renewable energy
- Analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Passion for the renewable energy transition
- Fluency German and English, other languages are preferable
- A highly motivated and qualified team with backgrounds from world-wide working development firms, top-tier consultancies, investment banks and similar
- A dynamic working environment that fosters entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- Individual objectives and joint definition of development opportunities
- Freedom for flexibility and personal working time arrangements
- An office located in the heart of Munich
- A fast and uncomplicated application process
We look forward to meeting you!