Pacific Ace is looking for a Collections Officer!
The Collections Officer is vital to the growth and health of the Pacific Ace organisation. We have over 100,000 customers that rely on our services in remittance and banking, micro loans and property. With over 200,000 transactions on a monthly basis, it is important that we can rely on our customers to pay promptly and on time. We're looking for a fearless Collections Officer to assist the company's ability to provide unparalleled financial services.
Pacific Ace is a multi-national financial services company with offices in Manila, Macau, Subic, and Hong Kong. We provide services in remittance, micro loans, property, housing and shipping and are dedicated to Overseas Filipino Workers. We are passionate about our mission and even more passionate about the people we hire to grow our team.
You will report to our Credit and Collections Manager and be responsible for tracking down debtors with delinquent accounts. On a daily basis, you will be contacting debtors' relatives and the appropriate people to gather information allowing you to locate the person responsible for the delinquent accounts. You must be fearless, self-confident, articulate and have the ability to relay important legal information should legal action take place.
- Compile and evaluate information necessary to collect delinquent accounts
- Recommend and initiate legal proceedings on enforcement actions
- Extensive communication with responsible relatives and a variety of agencies to obtain information in debtors assets, ability to pay and location
- Assess what actions that need to be taken on a case by case basis
- At least 2 years experience with collections
- College degree required in computer science or any related field
- Must be comfortable with using Outlook, internal company system
- Extensive experience using Facebook, Viber, Online Mail (yahoo, gmail, etc).
- Must be outgoing, confident, fearless, unafraid to speak to strangers