Pacific Ace is looking for an Accountant!
The Accountant is vital to the strength of Pacific Ace's financial discipline and overall profitability. We've been evolving as a financial services company in the last few years and are in the process of opening three new offices in Hong Kong. We are a multi national financial services company dedicated to Overseas Filipino Workers with services ranging from remittance, banking, property and shipping. We are looking for a talented accountant to provide accurate financial information to management through researching and analysing data.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- CPA required
- At least 6 years of experience as a qualified accountant
- Experience within the banking industry
- Strong oral and written communication