Pacific Ace is looking for a Business Development Manager!
The Business Development Manager is vital to Pacific Ace's overall growth and will be the first point of contact between our company and new business prospects and customers. We've been evolving as a company throughout the last few years and are in the process of opening three new offices in Hong Kong. We're now searching for a Business Development Manager to expand Pacific Ace's ever-growing reach in the remittance and banking market.
You'll report to our President and be responsible for taking Pacific Ace to the next level acquiring new customers and engaging our current customer base with upcoming products and services. We're looking for not only a coach to deliver constructive, real-time feedback to help our company gain new heights in the Hong Kong market, but also a data-driven project manager who can put in place improved processes and manage change initiative by taking an execution-intensive approach.
Who will love this job:
- A networker; you use your charm to build rapport to potential customers and clients by attending relevant industry events
- A negotiator; you have a natural ability to influence others and articulate new strategies in gaining more exposure for upcoming products and services
- A passionate customer service representative; you care deeply about the plight of Overseas Filipino Workers and are passionate about helping them remit their finances back to their home country
- A strong communicator; you're an expert at addressing issues in a way that leads to increased engagement and productivity and is fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- An executor; you have a bias for action and are known for proactively solve problems. You contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- A storyteller; you believe in our mission and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- An optimist; who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
You should have:
- Excellent social skills is necessary! You must be tenacious, motivated, outgoing and must enjoy talking to new people!
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the remittence industry and its current events
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Strong attention to detail