Who We Are
We are Pacific Ace, a multinational financial services company with offices in Macau, Hong Kong, Manila and Subic. We offer services in banking, housing, remittance, micro loans and property development, sales and rental. We're passionate about our mission in serving Overseas Filipino Workers and believe we're paving an innovative path in high-level service with unquestionable integrity.
We're looking for a talented Credit Investigator with unquestionable integrity to be in charge of inspection, assessment and valuation of properties offered as collateral.
- Conduct inspection, assessment, and valuation of properties, real estate or chattels offered as collateral by the Bank's existing and prospective clients
- Verify correctness of location and boundaries of appraised properties
- Determines the acceptability of the property as security based on the Bank's existing policies and guidelines
- Conducting market survey
- Verify all the information provided by the prospective borrowers in the loan application form
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or business-related course
- Experience in loans and collections is an advantage
- Excellent marketing and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel extensively and highly familiar with Region 3 Area
- At least 2 years of working experience in banking or related field