Who We Are
Pacific Ace is the leading financial services company dedicated to serving Overseas Filipino Workers. With services in housing, banking, remittance and shipping to name a few, our reach spans to over 110,000 customers.
We're looking for a super smart, friendly, and all around awesome individual who takes care of people and the technology they use. As the Head of IT, you'll be responsible for helping with the design, implementation and support of a reliable, high throughput, low latency network infrastructure for our internal system integral to the growth and profitability of the company. You'll also represent the bank, one of our key business units, to BancNet and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) to ensure seamless ATM connectivity. If you deep knowledge of the banking industry, thrive on constantly pushing hardware and software to the limits and are fearless in finding creative ways to increase performance, scalability and automation, please join our team.
- Liaise between our ATM switch provider and partner banks to ensure seamless ATM connectivity
- Design and operate a high throughput, low latency network infrastructure
- Administer system testing w/ 3rd party vendors such as BSP, BancNet
- Write compliance reports for IT Audits on policies and procedures
- Maintain Server and infrastructure using IPvPN and lease line
- Handle the disaster site in Manila
- Manage a team of technical staff
- 8+ years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting network devices
- Expertise on windows server, MS-SQL, Exchange, WAN (domestic lease line, IPvPN, internet)
- Knowledge of HSMs (hardware security modules), we use Thales
- Familiarity with Check Point firewall
- Preferred knowledge of banking industry
- Strong written and oral communication